Gamers-Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Vote for us please :)
Conquer Online MMORPG & MPOG bots
Top posters
awesome100able
ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] I_vote_lcapImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] I_voting_barImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] I_vote_rcap 
NeoN
ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] I_vote_lcapImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] I_voting_barImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] I_vote_rcap 
Angel
iGoogle
FruitJuice
DevilshCQ
Myndeth
noob123
jason11040
sunrisegf
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Gamers-Heaven on your social bookmarking website

ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
awesome100able
A gamer from heaven
A gamer from heaven
awesome100able

Heaven points : 5054
Heaven points : 0

ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] Empty
PostSubject: ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS]   ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- for both server details

[EffectPVP-Downloads]
Client= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Server.dat=http://www.multiupload.com/3EBCDCEH40
Hamachi Rooms= ID=Effected Pass= flash
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <----- Effectco website
[Done EffectCo]
[ImmortalCO-Downloads]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-- client
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-- SERV.dat
Hamachi rooms= LostSouls-1 Pass= root
DONT CLICK HOME-PAGE ON THE SITE
ImmortalCo-website= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Join hamachi rooms before enter site or the site wont work
Back to top Go down
awesome100able
A gamer from heaven
A gamer from heaven
awesome100able

PostSubject: Re: ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS]   ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Man this servers amazing!
Back to top Go down
awesome100able
A gamer from heaven
A gamer from heaven
awesome100able

PostSubject: Re: ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS]   ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:08 am

angel or neon please contact me PLEASEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS]   ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS] Empty

Back to top Go down

ImmortalCo/Effect-PVP [LEVEL/PVPSERVERS]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers-Heaven :: OnlineGames :: ConquerOnline :: How to make your own private server :: Releases & Guides for 5095-
Jump to: