Gamers-Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Vote for us please :)
Conquer Online MMORPG & MPOG bots
Top posters
awesome100able
Information S.W.A.T 3/4 I_vote_lcapInformation S.W.A.T 3/4 I_voting_barInformation S.W.A.T 3/4 I_vote_rcap 
NeoN
Information S.W.A.T 3/4 I_vote_lcapInformation S.W.A.T 3/4 I_voting_barInformation S.W.A.T 3/4 I_vote_rcap 
Angel
iGoogle
FruitJuice
DevilshCQ
Myndeth
noob123
jason11040
sunrisegf
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Gamers-Heaven on your social bookmarking website

Information S.W.A.T 3/4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NeoN
I am a gamer
I am a gamer

Heaven points : 5175
Heaven points : 0

Information S.W.A.T 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Information S.W.A.T 3/4   Information S.W.A.T 3/4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 pm

S.W.A.T is a first person shooting game made by Sierra.

Information: Your job is to save hostages, disarm bombs and arrest terrorists with your squad which is 4 other polices.
Break a window and throw in a flashbang, place a C4 at a locked door and bang it.
Command you squad eathier blue or red to do what you say.
Work as a team to complete your mission

Graphic: 4/5
Back to top Go down

Information S.W.A.T 3/4
Page 1 of 1