Gamers-Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Vote for us please :)
Conquer Online MMORPG & MPOG bots
Top posters
awesome100able
Suggestion for our store I_vote_lcapSuggestion for our store I_voting_barSuggestion for our store I_vote_rcap 
NeoN
Suggestion for our store I_vote_lcapSuggestion for our store I_voting_barSuggestion for our store I_vote_rcap 
Angel
iGoogle
FruitJuice
DevilshCQ
Myndeth
noob123
jason11040
sunrisegf
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Gamers-Heaven on your social bookmarking website

Suggestion for our store

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Heaven points : 5239
Heaven points : 6

Suggestion for our store Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for our store   Suggestion for our store EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Since i guess you all wanna do something with your points i have made a store where you can buy things, its not real life items just forum stuff.

Post your suggestion what you can buy Smile

Expecting to be done in end of June with the stuff you can buy.
Back to top Go down
http://gamers-heaven.ultimaterpg.org

Suggestion for our store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers-Heaven :: Gamers-Heaven Community :: Store-
Jump to: