Gamers-Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Vote for us please :)
Conquer Online MMORPG & MPOG bots
Top posters
awesome100able
[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_lcap[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_voting_bar[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_rcap 
NeoN
[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_lcap[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_voting_bar[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_rcap 
Angel
iGoogle
FruitJuice
DevilshCQ
Myndeth
noob123
jason11040
sunrisegf
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Gamers-Heaven on your social bookmarking website

[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165

Go down 
+5
sergio741
Wyatt
iGoogle
Angel
Myndeth
9 posters

Did I Help You?
Yes
[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_lcap67%[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
No
[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_lcap8%[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Yes
[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_lcap0%[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_lcap0%[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
 0% [ 0 ]
No
[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_lcap8%[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Yes
 8% [ 1 ]
No
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Myndeth
A new gamer
A new gamer
Myndeth

Heaven points : 5094
Heaven points : 1

[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:20 am

Hi Guys I Am Here To Help You Make Your Own Conquer Online
Private Server Version 5165 , And Please Don't Forget To Vote For Me

All Things You Need:

1.Net Frame Work 4.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2.AppServ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3.Client [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4.Source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5.Hamachi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Okay Let's Start

1.AppServ
Open The AppServ -(Install It)
On The Server Name (E.g AppServNetwork)
Type:localhost
On The Administrator Email Address (E.g Webmaster@gmail)
Type: (Your Email Address)
Okay Now Click Next ,
On MySQL Password (Remember Don't Forget The Password)
Root Password: (Your Password) - You Need It On Config
Okay Now Click Install Button , Okay Done With AppServ

2.Client
Go To , To Your Client Folder And Find The Server.data
Open The Server.data With Notepad
On Server.data Find 101

Your Server Name
Your Hamachi Ip Address
Your Server Name
Group3/server8.swf

Okay Now Save it , And Close It

3.Source
Extract The Source To Local Disk D:\
Okay Go To Your Local Disk D:\ , And Open OLDCOBB , And Open Config

[Database]
GameServerIP=Your Hamachi Ip Address
ConquerPath=D:\korolos\
WebServerPort=8080

[MySql]
User=root
Password=(Your MySQL Password)
Okay Now Save It , And Close It

4.Hamachi
Extract The Hamachi Anywhere , And Install It

If I Help You , Don't Forget To Vote For Me ,
If You Have A Problem , PM Me
Thanks For Coming.

Last edited by Myndeth on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Heaven points : 5210
Heaven points : 6

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:09 am

Quote :
3.Source
Extract The Source To Local Disk C:\
Okay Go To Your C:\ , And Open OLDCOBB , And Open Config

[Database]
GameServerIP=Your Hamachi Ip Address
WebServerPort=8080

Problem marked in red

That will give an error "Cannot find database" becuz Korolos3 source is placed in "local disk D:" and you need to change alot of things where the files load in the source. You can change it or keep it if you got the "local disk D:".

But thanks for the guide =)
Back to top Go down
http://gamers-heaven.ultimaterpg.org
Myndeth
A new gamer
A new gamer
Myndeth

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Okay Im Sorry , I Extract The Korolos3 Source In To My Local Disk C:\ And Its Works On Mine
Okay Guys, Try To Extract The Korolos3 Source In To Local Disk D:\ , And Open OLDCODB
And Find Config

[Database]
GameServerIP=(Your Hamachi Ip Address)
WebServerPort=8080

[MySql]
User=root

Okay Maybe Its Works Now

Don't Forget To Vote For Me , Thanks
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Heaven points : 5210
Heaven points : 6

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:05 am

Myndeth wrote:
Okay Im Sorry , I Extract The Korolos3 Source In To My Local Disk C:\ And Its Works On Mine
Okay Guys, Try To Extract The Korolos3 Source In To Local Disk D:\ , And Open OLDCODB
And Find Config

[Database]
GameServerIP=(Your Hamachi Ip Address)
WebServerPort=8080

[MySql]
User=root

Okay Maybe Its Works Now

Don't Forget To Vote For Me , Thanks

Well if it works for you, maybe im wrong Smile

But if we look in "NewestCOServer projectfile" with c#. The database loads items, characters, mobs etc with localdisk. Like

Code:
string[] FMobs = File.ReadAllLines(@"C:\OldCODB\MobInfos.txt");

But in korolos3 it have

Code:
string[] FMobs = File.ReadAllLines(@"D:\OldCODB\MobInfos.txt");

So its kinda weird it loads up without errors. But maybe im wrong Smile

But good post =)
Back to top Go down
http://gamers-heaven.ultimaterpg.org
Myndeth
A new gamer
A new gamer
Myndeth

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 am

Thanks bounce
Back to top Go down
iGoogle
I am a gamer
I am a gamer
iGoogle

Heaven points : 5114
Heaven points : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:40 pm

good and thanks for fixing the problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Myndeth
A new gamer
A new gamer
Myndeth

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Your Welcome xD
iGoogle wrote:
good and thanks for fixing the problems Smile

Your Welcome xD
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
A new gamer
A new gamer

Heaven points : 4570
Heaven points : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 am

Angel why i cant download the client?
Back to top Go down
sergio741
A new gamer
A new gamer

Heaven points : 4459

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:09 am

Angel client has broken page any answer if not then this server in done for
i guess
Back to top Go down
ConQuer
A new gamer
A new gamer

Heaven points : 4448

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Megaupload is dead -.-, plz another link
Back to top Go down
awesome100able
A gamer from heaven
A gamer from heaven
awesome100able

Heaven points : 5001

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:07 am

A copy/pase source. not good max players is like 20-30 then it crashes

Back to top Go down
awesome100able
A gamer from heaven
A gamer from heaven
awesome100able

Heaven points : 5001

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:09 am

Admin, #reporting

Please delete this post it has been posted over 10 times! we dont need more
Back to top Go down
tellmewhy
A new gamer
A new gamer

Heaven points : 4116

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:05 pm

can u make new 1 couse megaupload site was block it shown :"NOTICE"
hahaist that was terrible for me, nah,, balot pinoy balot!,,.. unsa imo.. ito sa manok
Back to top Go down
JujuQC
A new gamer
A new gamer

Heaven points : 3766

PostSubject: link dead   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi, im new here and i subscribed because i looking for the Co client 5165 but the link is very old (megaupload) and so is dead... can you help me (reply or PM) ?

And finally, i want to make a private server to play lonely on my pc so if you have an advice you are welcome ^^!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165   [Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Making Your Own Conquer Online Private With Version 5165
Page 1 of 1